Actually, there is a way to let your skin not dry easily under the air conditioner! Come on, let's try five ways to keep the skin from drying out!
1. Before applying several layers of your daily makeup , use a serum on your face every morning
Serum has the function of protecting and moisturizing to the deepest layer of skin cells. When the facial skin is protected and more moist, you will see a healthier and plump face .
2. For the skin of the body, choose a body lotion which contains glycerin , aloe vera , and vitamin E
These three ingredients have a content that softens, promotes circulation, and reduces toxins that settle on the skin. Glycerin is very popular for beauty products because its humectant content absorbs water from the environment and locks moisture.
Aloe vera is also known as a rash healer and skin irritation, treating burns, and healing wounds. While vitamin E can be an antioxidant that protects the skin from negative influences from outside the body.
3. Don't take a warm bath too often even though you are often under the air conditioner because your skin is even drier
Indeed a warm bath is a fun activity and makes you relax. However, you cannot do this activity frequently. In addition to making dry skin, the effect of frequent warm baths is natural fat on eroded skin. Automatically, your body turns dull.
4. In addition to nourishing the skin with several products of trust, nourish your body with nutritious food and drinks
To be more complete, moisturizing the skin is not enough from the outside. From within the body is also necessary. Some ways you can do is consume foods with Omega-3 fatty acids. Salmon, tuna and beans are some examples of foods with Omega-3.
To drink it, multiply the water and balance it with green tea. In addition to moisturizing the skin, water will remove toxins in the body. While green tea can keep the skin supple.
5. Provide mineral water spray and hand cream in the office. Both can save you from an emergency
You can get mineral water spray easily at beauty shops. But if you haven't had the chance to buy it, you can make it using mineral water placed in a spray bottle. When facial skin starts to feel dry and dull, you just spray and let it dry.
While hand cream can be used after washing hands or when feeling uncomfortable. In times of emergency, both are the right saviors for the skin and face that are not maximal.
There are five ways for the skin not to dry due to frequent work under the air conditioner. With a more moist skin, surely your appearance is more maximal and the work is smooth. Good luck!